Pages

Search This Blog

Monday 25 April 2011

video production - developed blocked plan

Above is my developed blocked plan for our group! it takes into consideration timing, places, costume, contact information, days we need to do certain things, and what i need to do while im going on with my main production task! this is what i need to stick to while im progressing through my course form this point onwards in terms of filming, and hopefully everything should run smoothly!

the whole point of developing my blocked plan was so that i could take into consideration all other factors that may affect me when im going about doing my filming work! so it was best i developed my plan just so that i knew i could get the key things done and out of the way, and give myself better targets to work towards! everytime a new matter came up, i would take it into consideration and make a note to myself, ensuring i got it out of the way, and i kept making sure i was up to date and working to deadlines i set myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment